Meeting Minutes For 9/19:
Boston University Student Union Senate Meeting
September 19, 2011
- Meeting called to order at 8:09 p.m.
- Meetings will start promptly at 8:00 p.m. in the future
- Room nearly filled to capacity
- Contact Judicial Commission at email@example.com
- Quorum – met
- Vote to confirm Cabinet – omnibus affirmation
- Vote to confirm VP of Finance – passed
- Doodle to come for Executive Staff interviews
- Earmark for discretionary fund
- Howard made announcement about CharlieCard
President’s Address – We’re working on issues from Spring semester and this summer; open to hearing from your constituencies NOW. Keeping BU a school that is full of choices for all of us. 24/7 study/computing space – 11 Cummington as example from the past. CCD – ensure that the student voice is heard in career services. BILC – Boston Intercollegiate Leadership Conference coming together to share best practices. we want to build BU’s community – charging the directors of Social Affairs to reach out to student groups and pro-actively asking, “Is there something your college government can do for you?” Challenge to the entire campus to continue to choose to be someone who positively influence the community.
Join Student Union on YouDo, Facebook, and Twitter